Here are all the necessary forms for Adventist HealthCare Discovery Cup:
- Team information sheet - (< Click)
- Waiver - you have TWO options, please only choose ONE
- (Click >) SoccerPlex Liability Waiver (one must be filled out for EACH player)
- (Click >) SoccerPlex Liability Group Waiver form - one form PER team - all lines MUST be filled out
- (Click >) Loan player form (only if using guest players) - one form per team
- Please note Medical Release Forms ARE NOT the same as Liability Waivers. The liability waivers are required by the Maryland SoccerPlex - one individual waiver must be filled out for each player or one group waiver must be filled out per team; NO WAIVERS=NO PLAY!
Medical Release Forms
All players must have a medical release form. This form is traditionally something that all clubs require for the duration of a season, and as such your club's medical release form will suffice for this tournament.
The coach and/or team manager must have these forms with them for the duration of the tournament.
The medical release forms DO NOT need to be submitted with your registration paperwork upon check-in.
IF and ONLY IF you do not have a medical release form from your club please fill out this one - CLICK HERE - and keep it with you for the duration of the tournament.
Additional Documentation to Submit
ALL teams must submit a USYS or US Club certified roster.
ALL teams must submit USYS or US Club cards - NO MIXED ROSTERS (USYSA with US Club) will be accepted.